"The University of Delhi will close the DUET PG 2022 application form submission window today, 30 June. Check details here & apply now."
The University of Delhi will close the window for the DUET PG 2022 application form submission today, 30 June. Thus, applicants who have not yet submitted their application form can complete the online registration with a valid email address and phone number and then complete and submit the DU PG application form. Continue reading further to learn how to complete your applications.
Steps to Apply for DUET PG 2022
Officials will conclude the DU PG 2022 application process. Thus, applicants can follow the steps given below to apply.
- Visit the admission portal – pgadmission.uod.ac.in.
- Then, register at the admission portal by entering your email address and mobile number.
- The system will send the login credentials to the candidate on their registered email address and mobile number.
- Afterwards, fill out the DU PG application form after logging in with the credentials.
- Enter personal, academic, and contact information.
- Then, upload your scanned documents in the format prescribed by the university.
- Afterwards, fill up the DUET application form with the remaining details.
- Pay the fee online via debit card, credit card or demand draft.
- Finally, download and take a few copies of the DUET admission form for future reference.
In addition, candidates must check the eligibility requirements of the DU PG eligibility criteria for the course they want to apply for before filling out the DU PG application form. The DUET PG eligibility criteria are:
- The minimum academic qualifications.
- Course requirements.
- Mark requirements that candidates must have to be eligible for admission to Delhi University PG programmes.
The DU PG application fee for the general category, OBC category, and economically weaker candidates is INR 750 per programme. In comparison, the applicants belonging to the Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) communities, as well as persons with benchmark disabilities (PwBD), have to pay INR 300 per programme.