"DUET exam 2022 scheduled between Oct 17- 21,2022. The university offers a wide range of courses pertaining to postgraduate courses in various fields and streams."
DUET Exam 2022: The DUET exam 2022 is scheduled between Oct 17- 21,2022. Delhi University also sets specific DUET exam 2022 eligibility criteria that every aspirant must meet to partake in the examination. The university offers a wide range of courses about postgraduate courses in various fields and streams.
DUET Exam 2022 Minimum Eligibility PG Course-Wise Criteria
Find the details in the points given below.
- LLM: Candidates must have an undergraduate degree in Law with a minimum aggregate score of 50% for General category students, 45% for OBC candidates and 40% for SC/ ST candidates.
- Masters in Computer Applications (MCA): A graduate with 60% aggregate marks in their bachelor's with Mathematics as a mandatory subject is eligible for DUET 2022.
- Masters in Commerce (M.Com): A graduate with a 50% aggregate score in Bachelors in Commerce is eligible for DUET 2022. 45% aggregate marks for OBC candidates, whereas 40% for ST/SC candidates.
- Masters in Education (M.Ed): A graduate with a 50% aggregate score from B.ED, BA.B.ED, BEI. ED or D.EI.ED courses are eligible for DUET 2022.
- Masters in Science (M.Sc): A minimum score of 50% aggregate is eligible for DUET 2022.
DUET Exam 2022 Reservation Criteria
The following points are noted for the DUET exam 2022 reservation criteria.
- The reservation for Scheduled Castes is 15%, and for Scheduled Tribes is 7.5%.
- There will be a relaxation of 5% in minimum qualifying marks for applicants of this category. For example, if the minimum eligibility for admission to a course for the unreserved category applicants is 50%, the minimum eligibility for the OBC applicants will be 45%.
- Relaxation will be determined based on the availability of seats after the counselling rounds.
- OBC and Non-creamy layer categories will recieve a reservation of 27%. These applicants will be given 10% relaxation in the minimum score.
- Candidates of these categories will recieve the reservation only after producing certificates that support the same.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.