"National Testing Agency (NTA) officials will close the online registration facility for the DUET BBA entrance examination today, 31 Aug 2021."
National Testing Agency (NTA) officials will close the online registration facility for the DUET BBA entrance examination today, 31 August 2021. Hence, candidates interested in programmes offered by Delhi University for the 2021 session must apply before the end of today. The application facility is available wholly online on the university’s official website, du.ac.in. Furthermore, officials have advised applicants to go through the eligibility criteria available online before registration.
The Delhi University Entrance Test is overseen by the NTA. Earlier, the DUET BBA entrance test was referred to as the DU JAT. The DUET BBA 2021 will take place from 26 September to 1 October 2021. Afterwards, qualified candidates can obtain admissions to entrance exam-based programmes at Delhi University.
Steps for DUET BBA 2021 Online Registration
The online registration window for the DUET BBA 2021 will close today. Hence, candidates can follow the steps provided below to apply for the entrance test.
- Go to the university’s official website – du.ac.in
- Then, select the “Admission 2021” link available on the homepage.
- The website will then display the undergraduate admissions portal.
- Then, click on the “Under Graduate Admission 2021” button.
- Select the “New Register” tab to proceed.
- Register for the portal by providing basic information such as full name, email address, and mobile number.
- Then, log in with the given user credentials.
- Fill out the application form with personal, academic, and communication details.
- Then upload the necessary documents that meet the stipulated formatting guidelines.
- Then, pay the requisite application fee through online means. General category candidates must pay a fee of INR 700. However, reserved category candidates have to pay a fee of INR 300.
- Verify and submit the registration form.
- Finally, save the application for future reference.