"The NTA (National Testing Agency) has published the UG and PG hall tickets for the DAVV CET 2021 online today, 24 August 2021."
The NTA (National Testing Agency) has published the hall tickets for the DAVV CET 2021 online today, 24 August 2021. Hence, UG and PG programme aspirants can now download their hall tickets from the official website, davv.nta.ac.in. Officials will conduct the DAVV CET 2021 on 31 August 2021. Thus, the admit card download facility will be available to candidates until the examination date. Candidates cannot enter the examination centre without a valid physical copy of their admit card and ID proof on hand. Proof of identification must be government-issued, such as passport, driver’s licence, PAN card, Aadhar card, voter ID, etc.
The hall ticket will feature important candidate information such as name, roll number, photograph, and signature. Additionally, the admit card will state exam details such as date, timing, location, name, and guidelines. The testing board has advised students to go through their hall tickets thoroughly to check for errors. If candidates find any discrepancies, they should contact university representatives as soon as possible for rectification. The DAVV CET 2021 aims to facilitate admissions to Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Steps to Download DAVV CET 2021 Hall Tickets
Hall tickets for the undergraduate and postgraduate DAVV CET are now available. Hence, applicants can refer to the steps given below to obtain their admit cards.
- Go to the examination’s official website – davv.nta.ac.in
- Then, click on the “DAVV – 2021 Admit Card” link available on the home page.
- Choose the appropriate programme button (DAVV-UG/DAVV-PG).
- The website will then display a login portal.
- Log in by providing the candidate’s application number, password, and date of birth.
- Then, click on the “sign-in” button to proceed.
- The DAVV CET 2021 hall ticket will then appear on the screen.
- Finally, save and print out several copies of the admit card for future use.