CURAJ Recruitment 2022: The University began the registration process for recruiting an Assistant Professor on Oct 19, 2022. Candidates could therefore avail of this opportunity to submit the applications online and offline. However, eligible candidates can complete the CURAJ Recruitment 2022 application process by 5 PM today, Dec 3, 2022.
Steps to Apply for CURAJ Recruitment 2022
Candidates can refer to the below steps for filling out the online application for the post of CURAJ Assistant Professor.
- Firstly, go to the official website.
- Now, click on the link indicating CURAJ Assistant Professor Online Application Form 2022.
- Further, register yourself to generate a user ID and password.
- Log in using the registration credentials, and begin filling out the CURAJ recruitment 2022 form.
- Also, upload the required documents, photograph and signature.
- Next, pay the application fee.
- Lastly, submit the form and save a copy for future use.
Currently, there are 45 vacancies for the post of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Internal Audit Officer and Gym Trainer. Specifically, 18 vacancies for the post of CURAP Assistant Professor.
Candidates applying from unreserved, OBC and EWS categories must pay an application fee of INR 1500. Whereas SC, ST, PwD, regular employees of CURAJ or employees on a contractual basis have been exempted from application fee payment.
Moreover, the salary pay range for the post ranges from INR 57,700 to INR 1,82,400 per month.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.