"NTA will close the registration and application correction window today, 31 May 2022, for the CUET UG 2022 on the official website."
NTA will close the registration and correction window today, 31 May 2022, for the CUET 2022 application form. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the UG entrance exam until 9:00 PM on the official website, cuet.samarth.ac.in. The same deadline is applicable for successfully registered candidates to make changes in their application form. Beyond this deadline, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will neither be accepting any new applicants nor allowing changes in the credentials.
NTA will conduct the Central University Entrance Test (CUET) UG 2022 in the first or second week of July 2022. They will hold tests in the computer-based format at selected centers across the country.
Read More: CUET 2022 Live Coverage
Steps to Register for the CUET UG 2022 Application
Candidates can follow the procedure given below to fill in the application form:
- Visit the official website of the exam – cuet.samarth.ac.in
- Then, register for the application form.
- Next, a new application number will be generated. Do save the number for future reference.
- Then, log in using the generated credentials.
- Afterwards, fill out the application form by entering all the required details.
- Upload necessary documents where required.
- Finally, review the form once and then pay the application fee.
NTA began the CUET 2022 registration on 06 April 2022 through online mode. Candidates could access and fill up the online form until 06 May 2022, 5:00 PM. Similarly, the successful application fee transaction deadline was 06 May 2022, up to 11:50 PM.