"The National Testing Agency (NTA) is likely to issue the CUET UG 2022 admit card for the UG programmes today, 11 July 2022."
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will likely issue the CUET admit card for UG programmes today, 11 July 2022. Candidates who have submitted the application form can download the CUET admit card by visiting the official website at cuet.samarth.ac.in.
The admit card contains various details such as the candidate’s name, roll number, photo, signature, opted subject, date of birth, exam timing, exam date and address of the exam centre.
Steps to Download the CUET UG Admit Card
Follow the steps given below to download the CUET 2022 admit card.
- Visit the official website – cuet.samarth.ac.in.
- Then, click on the “CUET Admit Card 2022” tab.
- Afterwards, a login window will appear on the screen.
- Enter your application number and password in the login window.
- Then, click on the “Login” button.
- The CUET hall ticket will appear on the candidate’s screen.
- Finally, check all the details and take a few printouts of the admit card.
If candidates find any discrepancy in the CUET hall ticket, they should contact the authorities immediately. The CUET UG 2022 exam will be conducted on 15, 16, 19, 20, July and 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 10 August. NTA will conduct the CUET 2022 entrance exam in computer-based mode.
Things to Remember for the CUET 2022 Exam
Applicants should follow the guidelines given below:
- The candidate must carry the CUET admit card to their respective exam centre. Without the hall ticket, applicants will not be allowed to appear for the entrance exam.
- Candidates should check all the details on the admit card. If there is any form of error, the candidate shall immediately contact the officials to get the details rectified.
- Along with the CUET UG admit card, the candidate has to carry valid identity proof among an aadhaar card, PAN card, driving licence, voter ID card, and passport.
- Candidates should reach the CUET exam centre before the scheduled time.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.