"The National Testing Agency will end the registration process for the Common University Entrance Test-Postgraduate (CUET PG) 2022 on 10 July."
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will end the registration process for the Common University Entrance Test-Postgraduate (CUET PG) 2022 on Sunday, 10 July. The aspirants can fill out and submit the CUET PG application form through the official website, cuet.nta.nic.in, until 10 July (up to 5:00 PM). Previously, the last date to apply for the NTA CUET PG was 04 July 2022.
As per the official notification, the last date for the submission of the CUET PG application fee is 11 July. Candidates can make corrections to their CUET PG application form between 12 to 14 July.
- CUET PG 2022 New University & Courses Included By NTA: Check Details Here
- CUET PG 2022 Exam Scheduled for Last Week of July: Check Details Here & Apply
Steps to Apply for CUET PG 2022
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to complete the CUET PG registration and fill out the application form.
- Visit the CUET 2022 website – cuet.nta.nic.in
- Then, click on the CUET 2022 registration link.
- Afterwards, fill out the details for registration, such as name, dates of birth, and address.
- The candidate will receive the application number after CUET 2022 registration.
- Then, enter the application number on the CUET registration portal to fill out the CUET application form.
- Enter the details and upload the required scanned documents.
- Afterwards, pay the application fee and click on the submit button.
- Finally, download the confirmation page in PDF format or take a printout for further reference.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.