"NTA has released the online mock tests on the official website for CUET 2022 Domain and Language subjects."
National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the online mock tests on the official website for CUET 2022 Domain and Language subjects. Therefore, candidates who are going to appear for the exam are advised to practice the mock test paper available on the website.
Important Points to Know About CUET 2022 Mock Tests
- Authorities have made major changes in the MCQ pattern of domain subjects. Out of the 50 MCQs, only few of the questions are stand-alone. The rest of the questions are case based, match the following, assertion/reason based, and data based.
- The mock tests are basically sample papers which all aspirants must practice. It will help them in understanding the paper pattern and familiarize them with computer-based-test (CBT) mode.
- In the mock test paper, NTA has also added a few MCQs that were asked in CBSE Class 12 exams in all domain subjects.
- Based on the mock tests, the difficulty level of CUET 2022 exam is expected to be similar to NEET and NCERT exemplars.
Type of Question – Match the Following (Official NTA 2022 CUET Mock Test MCQs for Domain Subject – Legal Studies)
Furthermore, since the introduction of CUET for admission to all central universities, many students are struggling to understand the paper pattern and syllabus. Previously, University of Delhi conducted a webinar to clear all the doubts students had. Additionally, these mock tests by NTA will surely help students in clearly understanding the type of questions they can expect in the exam.
Also Read: CUET 2022 Live Updates
Steps to Attempt CUET Mock Tests
Students must follow the steps given below to practice the mock tests.
- Visit the official website – nta.ac.in
- Click on the ‘Student’ tab on the homepage. A drop down menu will appear. Click on ‘Mock Test’ link.
- On the next page click on the ‘For NTA Mock Tests of December 2018 onwards, please click here’ link.
- Now choose the exam, year, subject, and language according to your preference.
- The mock test will open on your screen.
- Attempt the test to prepare for the exam.
Also Read: CUET 2022 Applications Open till May 6