"CUET 2022 application process closes today, May 22. Interested candidates must fill out the application form as early as possible."
Registration for the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) 2022 closes today, May 22. Students can still enroll themselves for the exam by visiting the official website and filling out the application form by the end of the day.
In addition, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the CUET 2022 exam in the first and second weeks of July. Candidates can study for the exam by going to the NTA website and taking the CUET 2022 mock test.
CUET 2022: Steps to Fill Out the Application Form
Interested candidates can fill out the application form by following the below steps. However, they must do so by the end of the day to not miss out on the opportunity.
- Go to the official website – cuet.samarth.ac.in
- Click on the ‘Register’ tab.
- Enter your email ID, mobile number, and personal details to complete the registration process.
- Fill out the application form with personal, academic, and other details.
- Upload all the necessary documents as per guidelines.
- Pay the application fee via online mode.
- Preview and submit the CUET 2022 application and print out the same form for future references.