"NTA (National Test Agency) authorities will close the application correction facility for the CUCET 2021 today, 6 September 2021."
NTA (National Test Agency) authorities will close the application correction facility for the CUCET 2021 today, 6 September 2021. Hence, registered candidates can still make changes to their application forms through the online facility before the deadline. In addition, the application fee payment window will also close today. Thus, applicants can pay their fees and edit their applications on the official website, cucet.nta.nic.in.
Earlier, the examination board opened the online registration form modification window on 5 September 2021. Officials will conduct the entrance examination on 15, 16, 23, and 24 September 2021. The CUCET 2021 will take place offline in a computer-based testing mode for a duration of two hours.
Steps to Make Changes to CUCET 2021 Application
The registration editing facility for the Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2021 will close by the end of the day. Thus, applicants can follow the given instructions to make changes to their application form.
- Go to the official website – cucet.nta.nic.in
- Then, select the “Correction CUCET 2021” link available on the home page.
- The website will then display a login portal.
- Afterwards, log in by providing credentials such as application form number, password, and security pin within the given fields.
- Then, click on the “sign in” tab to proceed.
- The candidate’s filled-out application form will then appear on the screen.
- Make the necessary changes to the registration form.
- Finally, save the edits by selecting the “submit” button.
The examination board has noted that candidates can only change certain details within their completed application. The following information is alterable within the CUCET registration form.
- Candidate’s full name, nationality, address, gender, and parent’s full names.
- Photograph and signature
- Programme applied for
- Passing examination name