"The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will close the CTET application form correction facility today, 3 November 2021."
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will close the CTET application form correction facility today, 3 November 2021. Hence, registered candidates can make changes to their previously-submitted applications by the end of the day. Due to COVID-19 constraints, the editing facility is available entirely online on the official website, ctet.nic.in. Afterwards, CBSE will not accept any further queries regarding discrepancies within registration forms.
Previously, officials opened the correction window on 28 October 2021. As per the given schedule, the examination board will conduct the eligibility assessment from 16 December 2021 to 13 January 2022. Additionally, CBSE will conduct the CTET exam in an online testing mode this year for the first time. Candidates must score above 60% in the examination in order to receive an eligibility certificate. CBSE representatives will publish hall tickets online shortly after closing the correction window.
Steps to Utilise the CTET 2021 Application Correction Facility
CBSE is all set to close the CTET application modification facility today. Therefore, candidates can follow the mentioned steps to edit their registration forms.
- Visit the official CTET website – ctet.nic.in
- Now, click on the “Correction for CTET December 2021” tab.
- A login page will then open on the screen.
- Provide login details such as their application form number and password.
- Complete the security pin verification process and select the “Sign In” button to proceed.
- The candidate’s filled out application form will appear on the new page.
- Make any required changes to the registration form.
- Finally, verify and submit the modified CTET application.