"NTA will commence the CSIR UGC NET 2022 Exam today at centres across the country. The exams are scheduled from 16 September to 18 September."
CSIR UGC NET 2022: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will commence the CSIR UGC NET 2022 Exam today at centres across the country. The exams are scheduled from 16 September to 18 September. Shift 1 will take place from 9 AM to 12 PM and shift 2 from 3 PM to 6 PM.
The CSIR UGC NET 2022 Exam schedule is given below:
|Date||Shift 1||Shift 2|
|16 September||Earth Sciences Physical Sciences||Mathematics|
|17 September||Life Sciences||Life Sciences|
|18 September||Chemical Sciences||–|
Exam Day Guidelines for CSIR UGC NET 2022
Candidates are advised to follow these guidelines so that they may be able to write the exam smoothly:
- Try to reach the exam hall at least one hour before the start of the exam to avoid any last-minute hassles.
- Candidates must keep ready and be sure to carry the required documentation to the exam hall.
- Candidates may also carry a Ballpoint pen, water bottle, and Sanitizer to the exam hall.
- The prohibited items in the exam hall include Mobile Phones, Smart Watches, Laptops, Hand Accessories, Paper, books, and Calculators.
- Carrying prohibited items or indulging in misleading activities will lead to the student’s candidature being canceled.
- In view of Covid-19 protocols at the test centres, candidates must wear face masks and gloves before entering the exam hall. The candidate’s body temperature will also be checked at the entry gate. If any candidate is found with any COVID- 19 symptoms, they will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
Documents to Carry for UGC NET Exam 2022
The following are the required documents that candidates must carry to the Exam Centre:
- CSIR UGC NET 2022 Admit Card
- The self-Declaration form led out on the NTA website.
- A copy of one of these valid ID cards: Aadhar/PAN/Driving License/Passport/Voter’s ID
- PwD certificate(Applicable to candidates belonging to the PwD category)
- Few recently taken passport-size photos.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.