"CSIR NET Answer Key 2022 to be released on the official website by the National Testing Agency for exam held from Sep 16-18."
CSIR NET Answer Key 2022: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will soon release the CSIR NET answer key 2022 on the official website. NTA successfully held the CSIR UGC NET 2022 exam on September 18 for the June session. The exam was conducted for a total of 5 subjects over 225 cities across the country. Furthermore, CSIR NET 2022 exam was held from September 16 to 18 in a computer-based mode. The main purpose of this national-level exam is to select candidates for JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) and as Lecturers/Assistant Professors across various academic institutions, research labs, etc.
CSIR NET Answer Key 2022: How to Download?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to download the CSIR UGC NET Answer Key 2022 once its out.
- First, visit the CSIR NET official website.
- Then, tap on the “Joint CSIR NET answer key 2022” link. It will be available on the candidate’s activity section at the bottom of the home page.
- Once on the login window, enter the individual CSIR NET application number, date of birth, and given security pin.
- After entering the login credentials, click the “Submit” button.
- Finally, the CSIR NET answer key, 2022, and response sheet will appear after logging in.
- At last, download the CSIR NET response sheet 2022 for your reference.
The National Testing Agency conducts the CSIR NET exam. NTA will release the provisional CSIR NET answer key 2022 and the candidate’s response sheet online on the official website. All the applicants can download their CS in a PDF format using their respective login credentials. The authorities will also provide the facility to raise objections against the provisional until a certain time.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.