"Authorities from the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) have started the CSEET registration 2023 for the January session."
CSEET Registration 2023: Authorities from the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) have started the CSEET registration 2023 for the January session. Thus, interested and eligible candidates can appear for the exam by Dec 15, whereas the main examination will take place on Jan 7, 2023.
To be eligible for the CSEET registration 2023 exam, candidates should have passed or must be appearing for the 10+2 examination (or equivalent). Moreover, candidates who are graduates or postgraduates (with a minimum aggregate of 50%) can exempt themselves from CSEET and take direct admissions to the CS Executive programme. Furthermore, candidates who have passed the ICSI Foundation exam or the Final exam of ICAI/ICMAI can also apply.
How to Complete the CSEET Registration 2023: Step-By-Step Instructions
Candidates should go through thee instructions outlined below to complete the CSEET 2023 registration.
- First, go to the official website at icsi.edu and click on the 'Online Services' tab.
- Then, click on the 'Register for CSEET exam' on the drop-down menu.
- After ticking the required boxes, click on 'Proceed to CSEET registration 2023.'
- After filling in the required fields with appropriate and valid information, pay the fee through any payment gateways.
- Next, upload all documents in their required format and preview the application.
- Finally, click 'Confirm Application' and download the transaction ID & the application for future reference.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.