"The CS Foundation 2021 examination will begin tomorrow, 11 September in an offline testing mode across various exam centres in India."
The CS Foundation 2021 examination will begin tomorrow, 11 September in an offline testing mode across various exam centres in India. Earlier, authorities released the admit cards for the Company Secretary Foundation assessment online on ICSI’s official website. The Institute of Company Secretaries of India will administer the exam while strictly following the mandated COVID-19 guidelines. Candidates should go through the offline assessment guidelines to avoid misconduct during the exam.
CS Foundation Exam Guidelines
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India will conduct the Company Secretary Foundation exam in a computer-based testing mode. Therefore, students are advised to adhere to the given guidelines during the CS exam day.
- Reach the exam centre one hour before the reporting time to avoid last-minute chaos.
- Carry your CS Foundation admit card along with government-issued ID proof to the testing centre.
- Wear a mask and maintain adequate social distancing norms during the exam.
- Carry a transparent water bottle and hand sanitizer.
- Do not form groups anywhere outside/inside the exam hall.
- Do not carry electronic devices such as mobile phones, iPods, pagers, etc to the testing location.
About the Company Secretary Foundation Exam
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India conducts the Company Secretary Foundation exam every year. It is a certificate programme that deals with the legal and technical aspects of the firm. This year, the institute will conduct both paper 1 and paper 2 of the exam on 11 September 2021. Afterwards, paper 3 and paper 4 will take place on 12 September 2021. The test will consist of 100 MCQ-type questions to take place during a time duration of 1 hour and 30 minutes.