"The COMEDK UGET Counselling 2022 of Karnataka begin the option entry process of Round 2 Phase 2 today."
COMEDK UGET Counselling 2022: The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka will begin the COMEDK UGET 2022 choice-filling facility for Round 2 Phase 2 today on the official website comedk.org Candidates can now change or edit their preferences in COMEDK 2022 choice filling form for COMEDK UGET Counselling 2022 till October 27, 2022 (2 PM).
COMEDK UGET is a common entrance test held at the national level for admission to around 190 unaided private engineering colleges in Karnataka. COMEDK is the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka that conducts UGET. It is an autonomous body that is entrusted with the responsibility to organize UGET.
COMEDK UGET Counselling 2022 Choice Filling Process
Below are the steps mentioned for the candidates to complete their COMEDK UGET Counselling 2022 Choice Filling Process
- Visit the COMEDK UGET official website comedk.org
- Click on the COMEDK UGET 2022 choice-filling form
- Login with the help of the application number and Password and click on the Choice filling Tab.
- Click on college/ course to view college wise or course-wise list
- Edit/Rearrange the College/Course List to add the college and course
- Finally, click on the save button to save your preferences.
- Preview the saved preferences and take a printout for future use.
The Second Round of COMEDK seat allocation will be made public based on the options that applicants selected during the option entry. On October 29, the results of the seat distribution will be made public. Along with the outcomes of the allocation, students will also be able to check the COMEDK 2022 Round 2 cutoff for COMEDK UGET 2022 Counselling.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News