COMEDK UGET 2023 Application Correction: The consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka has opened the COMEDK UGET application correction 2023. According to the earlier schedule, the registrations for the UGET exam were successfully closed on Apr 27, 2023, at 11 AM. Interested students can make the COMEDK UGET 2023 application correction today on the official website, comedk.org.
Candidates who have registered can edit their forms from Apr 29 to May 1, 2023, till 4 PM.
COMEDK has scheduled the exam on May 28, 2023. Candidates will appear for the entrance test in two different sessions - the morning session from 9 AM to 12 PM and the afternoon session - from 2 PM to 5 PM. The hall ticket for the registered candidates will be issued on May 18, 2023, and can be downloaded till May 28, 2023.
Also Read: NEET PG 2023 Scorecard Out
COMEDK UGET 2023 Application Correction: Steps to Make the Correction
Candidates must follow the below given steps for the COMEDK UGET 2023 application correction process.
- Visit the official website comedk.org
- Then log in using your login details, such as application number and password.
- Next, click on the link ‘edit application form.’
- COMEDK UGET edit window 2023 will be visible on the screen.
- The edit can be made in details like education details, personal details, signature, photograph, etc
- Fill in all the required details and then cross-check the details after making the corrections.
- At last, after making the COMEDK UGET 2023 application correction, click the ‘submit’ button.
The exam will consist of topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Each section will have a total of 60 MCQs. For each correct answer, 1 mark will be given, and there will be no negative marking.