"The deadline to submit the COMEDK UGET 2021 Application Form is today, 31 July. Before applying for the examination, candidates must ensure they have all the required documents."
The deadline to submit the COMEDK UGET 2021 application form ends today, i.e., 31 July 2021. Hence, candidates can still apply for the entrance test by the end of the day. Before applying for the examination, candidates must ensure they have all the required documents on hand.
Earlier, officials opened the entrance test registration facility on 22 March 2021. The exam board will open the application correction facility shortly after the registration window closes, from 2 to 4 August 2021. However, board officials have not yet announced the admit card release date. The exam will take place in an online mode on 14 September 2021.
The Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test is a state-level annual entrance assessment. The exam facilitates admissions to several affiliated colleges for architecture, dental, engineering, and medical courses throughout Karnataka. In addition, board officials have advised candidates to go through the exam syllabus and pattern before writing the test.
How to Submit COMEDK UGET 2021 Application Form
Candidates willing to appear for COMEDK UGET can follow the given steps to fill out their application form:
- Visit the COMEDK UGET official website – www.comedk.org
- Then, register for the login portal by providing basic details such as name, email ID, and contact number.
- Afterwards, candidates can log into the portal with the given credentials (login ID and password).
- Then, fill out the COMEDK UGET 2021 application form with personal and educational details.
- Upload the required scanned documents that meet the formatting requirements.
- Then, select your preferred testing location from the given options.
- Pay the registration fee through an online mode such as credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Finally, review and submit the COMEDK application form.