"COMEDK will begin the round 1 option entry window for the COMEDK 2021 Under Graduate Entrance Test (UGET) from 21 November."
The Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) will begin the round 1 option entry window for the COMEDK 2021 Under Graduate Entrance Test (UGET) from 21 November. Officials have released the COMEDK UGET counselling notice on its official website, comedk.org. Hence, successfully registered candidates can fill out their option entry forms by 23 November 2021. During the COMEDK 2021 choice filling process, applicants must choose preferred courses and colleges in order of priority from the given options.
Steps to Fill Choices for COMEDK 2021 Counselling
The exam conducting authority will release the COMEDK 2021 option entry window on the official website. Hence, candidates can follow the steps to fill the choices.
- Visit the official website of COMEDK – comedk.org
- Afterwards, click on the “Login- Engineering Counselling 2021” link on the homepage.
- Then, enter your application form number/user ID and password.
- Click on the “Login” button to proceed.
- Afterwards, click on the COMEDK 2021 choice filling tab available within the menu.
- Select your preferred choice of universities and programmes.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button to lock-in your options.
Previously, officials started the COMEDK counselling registration on 23 October. Eligible candidates were then able to complete the registration and document uploading process until 2 November 2021. Authorities will announce the COMEDK seat allotment results shortly after the choice filling window closes. Afterwards, candidates with allotted seats must complete further admissions procedures such as document verification and report to their respective institutes for seat confirmation.