Officials have released the initial answer key for the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) entrance examination today, 17 September 2021. Thus, candidates who have appeared for the entrance test can now estimate their scores with the keys available on the official website comedk.org. Earlier, the undergraduate entrance exam took place in an offline testing mode on 14 September 2021.
In addition, the objection window for the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka 2021 is now available. Thus, candidates can object and challenge the answer keys online until 19 September 2021. To do so, applicants should fill out the objection form available on the official website and pay a fee of INR 500 per objection.
Afterwards, all objections will be verified by the panel of experts. If the objection raised is valid, authorities will revise the answer. The final answer key and candidate response sheets will then be available on 23 September 2021. Afterwards, the board will publish individual scorecards on 26 September 2021.
Steps to Download COMEDK 2021 Initial Answer Key
Preliminary question papers and answer keys for the COMEDK are now available online. Thus, candidates can refer to the following steps to download the initial answer key.
- Visit the official website – comedk.org
- Then, scroll down to the “Important Links” section of the home page.
- Proceed to click on the “Provisional Answer Key link”.
- The website will then display a login portal.
- Enter registered candidate credentials such as application number and password within the given fields.
- The answer key will then appear on the screen.
- Finally, download the file for future reference.