"NTA will close the registrations for CMAT 2022 on 17 March. Therefore, candidates must apply soon. The exam will be held on 9 April 2022."
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will close the registrations for CMAT 2022 on 17 March. Therefore, candidates who are yet to complete their registration process must do it before the deadline. Additionally, applicants can pay the application form fee till 18 March. Furthermore, authorities will open the application edit window from 19 March to 21 March. In a single shift, the management entrance will be held on 9 April 2022 from 3 pm to 6 pm.
Steps to Apply for CMAT 2022
- Visit the official website – cmat.nta.nic.in
- Now, click on ‘New Registration’ and create an account on the homepage.
- After the CMAT registration page opens, fill in your details like name, date of birth, city, email ID, password, mobile number, then click ‘Submit’.
- Now, your screen will display your application number.
- Next, log in to the candidate portal by entering your application number and password.
- After that, fill in your application form and upload all required documents.
- Finally, pay the application fees and submit your form.
Note – Candidates must save and download the application confirmation page.
Furthermore, applicants must know that the eligibility criteria for CMAT are 50% marks in graduation for unreserved category and 45% marks for SC/ST/PWD category. CMAT is a national-level exam conducted annually for admission into MBA, PGDM, Executive PGDM, and PGCM courses. The exam duration is three hours, and it is held in computer-based online mode. The test is designed to evaluate the candidate’s ability across various segments like Quantitative Technique, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, and General Awareness. Lastly, the CMAT score is accepted by all AICTE approved Institutions, University Departments, Constituent Colleges, and Affiliated Colleges.