"NTA has released the provisional answer key and response sheets of CMAT 2022 on 19 April 2022. Candidates can raise objections till 21 April."
The National Testing Agency has released the provisional answer key and response sheets for the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2022 on 19 April 2022. The exam was conducted on 9 April 2022 in a computer-based (CBT) mode. Therefore, candidates who appeared for the CMAT exam can download the provisional answer key from the official website.
Furthermore, if candidates are not satisfied with the provisional answer key, they can challenge the answers by paying INR 200 per question. This facility is open till 21 April 2022. Students must note that their submissions won’t be considered without the objection fee.
The subject experts will look into the objections made by the candidates. If the answer is found correct, the final answer key will be revised accordingly. Moreover, the final results will be declared on the basis of the final answer key.
Steps to Challenge the CMAT 2022 Provisional Answer Key
Candidates must follow the instructions given below to raise objections against the provisional answer key.
- Visit the official website cmat.nta.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Display Question Paper and Answer Key Challenge for CMAT 2022’ under Candidate activity on the homepage.
- Next login using your application number and date of birth/password.
- The link to view the response sheet and answer key will be displayed on the screen.
- Now for raising an objection against any answer click on ‘Challenge Answer Key’ link.
- After selecting your desired option, scroll down and save your claims and click ‘Next’.
- Now upload the supporting documents to challenge the answer key by selecting ‘Choose File’.
- Next, click on ‘Save your claims and pay the fee’.
- Finally, pay the objection fee and submit your challenge claim.