"All students not content with their CMAT 2022 provisional answer key can raise objections to it by April 21. Final results to be out in May."
The response sheet or answer key for CMAT 2022 has been released. Students unsatisfied with their results can challenge or raise an objection. However, it is essential to note that the window for objections closes tonight, April 21, at 11:50 pm. The Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) was held on April 9, 2022. Ten days later, the CMAT 2022 provisional answer key was released. All students can access their answer keys on the official CMAT website.
Steps to Raise Objections Against CMAT 2022 Provisional Answer Key
The final CMAT results will be announced in May 2022. Nevertheless, the authorities released the answer keys on April 19. This was done so that students could challenge any faulty markings they noticed. Here’s a step-by-step guide to assist any student who wishes to raise an objection:
- Visit the official CMAT website.
- Scroll towards the tab ‘Candidate Activity’ and click on ‘Display Question Paper & Answer Key Challenge 2022’.
- Next, a new window will pop up. Students will have to log in using their set password or date of birth.
- Answers will be displayed upon logging in.
- Check the answer first. If you wish to raise an objection, select the question number and alternate answer, followed by uploading any required document.
- Lastly, students will have to pay a fee of Rs. 200 per question that they challenge. The payment will have to be made online and is non-refundable.
Also Read: CMAT 2022 Live Updates
CMAT is a National Entrance Exam for students seeking admissions to management courses across colleges in the country. Albeit, these colleges have to be AICTE affiliated. The exam was previously conducted by AICTE itself. However, NTA has been entrusted to conduct the exam since 2019. The exam tests a student’s skills in the following domains –
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
- Language Comprehension
- General Awareness
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
The final results will be declared on a tentative date in May. Hence, students are advised to raise an objection by tonight (April 21) if they are not content with their CMAT 2022 Provisional Answer Key.