"The Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of India (ICMAI) has declared the CMA Final and Intermediate 2021 results on 19 February."
The Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of India (ICMAI) has declared the CMA Final and Intermediate 2021 results on 19 February 2022. Thus, candidates can download the CMA scorecards by logging into the examination portal icmai.in. Along with the individual results of the CMA December 2021 exam, the institute has also released pass lists for both levels. The details mentioned on the scorecards are the name and roll number of the candidate, registration number, paper wise marks and total marks obtained, and qualifying status.
Steps to Download CMA Final/Intermediate 2021 Results
Officials have released the CMA Final/Intermediate 2021 results on the official website. Hence, applicants can check their results by following the simple steps given below.
- Visit the official website – icmai.in.
- Then, click on the result link available on the homepage.
- Afterwards, click on the “Check your result online” link.
- Enter your registration number and click on the “View result” option.
- The result of the Final/Intermediate exams for the December 2021 term will appear on the screen.
- Finally, save the scorecard for further reference.
Candidates who have secured at least 40% marks in each paper and a total aggregate of 50% of marks in all the intermediate/final exam papers will be considered to have passed the examination. Candidates who could not attain the minimum qualifying marks will have to reappear in the examination in the next session.