"The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, or ICMAI, will conclude the CMA 2021 application process for the December 2021 exam today."
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, also popular as ICMAI, will conclude the CMA registration process for December 2021 exams today on 10 August 2021. Earlier, the deadline to submit the CMA Foundation/Intermediate/Final application form was 31 July 2021. However, the authorities extended the last date amid COVID-19 cases in the country. Therefore, students can fill out the CMA application form online on the official website of the ICMAI.
How to Register for CMA 2021?
Students can fill out the CMA application form by following the given procedure.
- Visit ICMAI’s official website – icmai.in.
- Then, select the “Admissions” tab
- Click on the “Online Admission” link to proceed.
- Then, select your ICMAI course.
- Enter your highest qualification, registration type, email address, and other details.
- Then, click on “Send OTP”.
- Afterwards, log in and fill out the CMA application form.
- Then, upload the required documents:
- Educational qualification documents
- Scanned copies of the candidate’s photograph and signature in a JPG or JPEG format
- Proof of age
- Finally, submit the CMA 2021 application form.
CMA Important Dates
Refer to the given table to check out the CMA exam important dates and events.
|Last date for registration||July 31, 2021|
|Extended registration last date||August 10, 2021|
|CMA examination date||To be notified|