CLAT 2023 Registration: Officials from the NLU Consortium have released the CLAT 2023 registration online. Thus, the application window will remain active from 8 August to 13 November. Meanwhile, the main examination will take place on 18 December for admission to the five-year LLB and LLM courses.
How to Fill Out the CLAT Application Form 2023 ?
Candidates must go through the following steps to fulfil the CLAT 2023 registration.
- First, go to the official website at consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
- Next, log in to the candidate portal and select your preferred course.
- Then, fill out all relevant and valid details in the examination form.
- Next, sign the declaration and submit the form after carefully reviewing it.
- Finally, pay the application fee using any of your preferred method.
Eligibility Criteria for CLAT 2023 Registration
The candidate should have completed their 12th from a recognised institute with a minimum of 45% (General category) or 40% (Reserved category). On the other hand, for the PG programme, the candidate should have completed their UG LLB (Integrated or otherwise) with a minimum aggregate for their respective category. Finally, candidates should note that there is no upper age limit for the UG and PG programmes.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.