"Candidates can see the CLAT 2022 Provisional Merit List I tomorrow, June 30 at the official website. Check the process here."
The Consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs) will release the CLAT 2022 Provisional Merit List I tomorrow, June 30. Candidates can then accept and secure their seats or request an upgrade after the first merit list is out. The option to withdraw from the counselling admission process is also available. The NLUs administered CLAT 2022 on June 19 between 2 pm to 4 pm across 81 test cities in India.
The authorities released the provisional answer key and master question papers for CLAT 2022 on June 20. The final answer key, which revised 3 questions and removed 1 from the paper, came out on June 24.
A 5-year integrated LLB and 1-year LLM programs are available through CLAT 2022. Without counting sponsored, supernumerary, NRI, or extra seats, 2,644 UG seats and 914 PG seats are available through CLAT 2022. The 22 NLUs participating in the consortium accept only CLAT scores for admission to their programs. Additionally, 61 affiliated colleges will grant admission based on CLAT 2022 results.
How to View the CLAT 2022 Provisional Merit List
- Visit the official website, consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
- Use your registered mobile number and password to log in to your account.
- Open the allotment status to find out about the college cutoff for participating National Law Universities.
The allotment status will be determined by:
- The overall number of applicants for that course.
- Applicants’ CLAT 2022 merit ranking.
- The number of seats available for the program for which admission is being sought.
- Applicant’s category.
- Applied NLU’s NIRF Ranking (if available).