"Chandigarh Police officials have released the notification for Chandigarh Police recruitment 2022 for 49 posts of Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI)."
Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2022: Chandigarh Police officials have released the notification for Chandigarh Police recruitment 2022 for 49 posts of Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI). Thus, interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts by Oct 20 on the official website. Authorities will shortlist candidates depending on their objective type Tier-I written examination. Next, candidates would be assessed on type-2 tier written test, physical efficiency and measurement test (PE&MT), document verification and medical exam.
Candidates should be within 18-25 years to be eligible to apply for Chandigarh Police recruitment 2022. However, there is an upper age relaxation limit for candidates from reserved categories. Moreover, the fee for general category candidates is INR 500, whereas it is INR 200 for reserved category candidates. However, SC/ST/ESM candidates need not pay any fee.
Instructions on How to Apply for Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2022
Candidates must follow the instructions to register for the Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2022.
- First, visit the official website at punjabpolice.gov.in.
- Next, click the 'Apply Online' live link for 'Chandigarh Police ASI recruitment 2022'.
- Then, fill out the application form with valid and correct information.
- Next, upload all required documents in their prescribed format and pay the fee through the desired payment gateway.
- Finally, download and save the application for future reference.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.