"The early registration facility for the CFA level one and two entrance exams in February 2022 will close today, 10 August 2021."
The early registration facility for the CFA level one and two entrance exams in February 2022 will close today, 10 August 2021. Hence, candidates can still apply for assessments online on the institute’s official website, www.cfainstitute.org. Earlier, the initial application period started on 13 May 2021. This year, the application process will be available wholly online due to COVID-19 constraints.
Steps to Register for the CFA February 2022 Exams
Initial applications for the CFA level one and two entrance tests will be available online by the end of the day. Thus, candidates can follow the guidelines provided below to register for the February 2022 CFA assessments.
- Go to the institute’s official website
- Then, select the “Programs” button in the drop-down menu.
- Afterwards, click on the “Enroll and Register” button on the screen.
- Then, create an account by providing basic candidate information.
- Afterwards, log in with the given credentials.
- Then, fill out the chosen CFA exam application form.
- Pay the application fees via online means. Currently, the early registration fee is USD 700. However, the fees for the later standard registration will be USD 1000.
- Finally, submit the registration form and download the receipt for further reference.
Candidates can refer to the table below regarding the schedule for the CFA entrance tests.
|Events||CFA Level One Exam||CFA Level Two Exam|
|Last day for early registration||10 August 2021||10 August 2021|
|Fee payment last date||10 August 2021||10 August 2021|
|Last day for standard registration||26 October 2021||26 October 2021|
|Scheduling last date||17 November 2021||17 November 2021|