"The Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) 2022 scheduling deadline will close today for Level II and Level III exams, i.e. May 25, 2022."
The Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) 2022 scheduling deadline will close today for Level II and Level III exams, i.e., May 25, 2022. The candidates who want to appear for the exam have to choose the schedule by visiting the official website, cfainstitute.org. The CFA exam for the Level 3 May session will be conducted from May 24 to May 26, 2022. The authorities will close the rescheduling for the Level I August exam on July 23, 2022. Read the article to know about the steps to apply and important dates and events.
CFA 2022 Important Dates and Events
|Scheduling Deadline for Level 1, 2 and 3||May 25, 2022|
|Rescheduling Deadline for Level 1||July 23, 2022|
|CFA exam 2022 for Level 1||May 17 to 23, 2022|
|Last date of Paying by invoice for Level 1 November||June 25, 2022|
|CFA 2022 Exam May 2022 Level 3||May 24 to 26, 2022|
Steps to Apply for the CFA Exam 2022
Following are the steps to apply for the CFA Exam 2022:
- Visit the official website of CFA- cfainstitute.org.
- On the homepage, click on the registration link.
- Now, enroll yourself for the CFA Exam by creating an account.
- Fill in the required details, like name, date of birth, email ID, phone number, etc., in the registration form.
- Now, fill educational details.
- Pay the CFA application fee.
- Verify the details and ‘Submit’ the form.
- Take a printout for future reference.