"IIT Bombay will announce the Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) exam 2022 result tomorrow, i.e., 8 March 2022."
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay will announce the Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) exam result tomorrow, i.e., 8 March 2022. The results of CEED will be announced in online mode. Therefore, contenders who applied for the exam and gave the paper on 23 January can view the results on the official website by entering the mandated credentials.
The CEED scoresheet 2022 will be available to qualified contenders only. Candidates will be able to check and download the score sheet from 12 March to 14 June on the portal. After downloading the scoresheet, contenders must review all the particulars cited on it for any errors.
CEED 2022 Scorecard Details
The scorecard will include the following particulars:
- Contender’s name
- Roll number
- Scanned photograph and signature
- Number of appeared candidates
- Number of qualified Candidates
- Table showing cut-off scores and qualifying marks
- Marks obtained by contenders in Part A and Part B
CEED 2022 Events and Dates
The exam was conducted on 23 January 2022. The various other important events and dates are listed on the given table:
|CEED 2022 exam||23 January 2022|
|Announcement of the results||8 March 2022|
|Download the scoresheet||12 March to 14 June 2022|
Steps to Check the Results?
The process to view and download the results is as follows:
- Visit the authorised website of CEED: ceed.iitb.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the “CEED Result” link
- Enter the required login credentials: email address and password.
- You will then be able to view the results on the screen.
- Download the results and take a printout of the scoresheet for future reference.
Colleges Accepting CEED 2022 Scorecard
A few of the colleges accepting the CEED scores are listed in the table below:
|IIT Delhi||VIT School of Design|
|IIT Bangalore||UPES School of Design, Dehradun|
|IIT Bombay||Vellore Institute of Technology|
|IITDM Jabalpur||MIT Institute of Design|
|IITDM Kancheepuram||World University of Design (WUD), Sonipat|