"IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Bombay officials have opened the online registration facility for the CEED 2022 today, 9 September 2021."
IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Bombay officials have opened the registration facility for the CEED 2022 today, 9 September 2021. This year, the registration process will take place wholly online due to pandemic-induced constraints. Thus, interested and eligible candidates can now register online on the board’s official website, ceed.iitb.ac.in. The application facility will be available without late fees until 10 October 2021. Afterwards, candidates can still register online with an additional fee from 11 to 17 October 2021.
IIT Bombay plans to publish the examination admit card on their official website on 8 January 2021. Therefore, candidates can download their hall ticket for the assessment by logging into the website’s candidate portal. In addition, the university has advised applicants to go through their admit cards thoroughly for errors. In case of any discrepancy, candidates must contact exam representatives before 14 January 2022. Officials will conduct the Common Entrance Examination for Design at 9 AM on 23 January 2022. Furthermore, the assessment will take place in an offline testing mode in various locations across the country.
How to Apply for CEED 2022
Application forms for the Common Entrance Examination for Design 2022 are now available online. Thus, participants can register for the entrance test by referring to the instructions given below.
- Go to the official website – ceed.iitb.ac.in
- Then, click on the “Registration Portal” tab available on the home page.
- The website will then display the candidate registration portal.
- Register by providing basic information.
- Then, log in with the given user credentials.
- Fill out the application form with contact, personal, and academic details.
- Then, select the preferred testing location.
- Upload the necessary documents within the stated formatting guidelines.
- Then, pay the required application fee through online means such as debit card, credit card, or net banking. Female and/or SC/ST/PwD applicants must pay a fee of INR 1600. However, all other candidates should pay a registration fee of INR 3200
- Finally, verify and submit the application form.
In addition, authorities have advised interested candidates to go through the eligibility criteria before registering for the exam. Firstly, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum period of three years. Moreover, aspirants must obtain passing marks in the GD Arts programme (10+5) by July 2022. However, students in the final year of their diploma can also apply for the assessment. There is no age restriction to take the exam.