"Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur started the CCMN 2022 counselling by releasing the application form on 23 May."
The Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur, started the CCMN 2022 counselling by releasing the application form on 23 May at ccmn.admissions.nic.in. Candidates can register themselves for CCMN 2022 until 12 June. The deadline for choice filling of CCMN 2022 is 13 June. Candidates who have scored valid marks in the JAM 2022 entrance examination can fill out the CCMN application form to participate in the counselling. CCMN counselling includes various processes, such as registration, choice filling, seat assignment, and payment. Officials will conduct the CCMN counselling for candidates seeking admission offered by the 20 NITs and 2 CFTIs.
Steps to Apply for CCMN 2022
Officials have started the CCNM 2022 registrations on the website. Thus, applicants can follow the steps given below.
- Visit the official website – ccmn.admissions.nic.in
- Then, click on the “Online Registration” link on the homepage.
- Afterwards, click on the “New Registrations” link.
- Then, complete CCMN 2022 registration with JAM registration ID, password, and security pin.
- Afterwards, fill in the required details in the application form of CCMT.
- Upload documents as required.
- Then, pay the application fee in online mode.
- Preview and submit the application form.
- Finally, take a printout of the CCMN application form for further reference.
During the counselling of CCMN, candidates have to participate in the document verification process and pay the necessary admission fee to freeze and claim the seat assigned to them. Authorities will conduct the CCMN admission based on the academic qualifying marks and marks secured by candidates in the JAM 2022 exam. MNIT, Jaipur, will release the CCMN seat allotment for round one on 16 June. Candidates can pay the seat acceptance fee from 16 to 20 June. Officials will conduct the online document verification process from 16 to 21 June. The CCMN second round seat allotment will be released from 25 to 29 June. The online facility to pay the seat acceptance fee and upload documents will be available from 25 to 29 June. Candidates can verify their documents online from 25 to 30 June.