"CBSE Revaluation 2022 process ends today. Candidates who are willing to apply for revaluation should apply soon."
The CBSE Revaluation Process: CBSE 2022 Classes 10th and 12th revaluation process ends today. Students not satisfied with the result are advised to apply for the revaluation process today itself. The revaluation window for the CBSE Classes 10th and 12th Results will close today. The results are available on DigiLocker and cbseresults.nic.in.
Link for the revaluation process – cbse.gov.in
Steps to Apply for the Verification
- Visit the official website – cbse.gov.in, where the link to apply will be activated.
- Click on the ‘CBSE Result 2022 Revaluation link or link to apply for verification of marks on the homepage.
- Fill in the details and pay the application fee (as required)
CBSE Revaluation Process
- Verification of Marks (Checking for totaling errors)
- Display of photocopy of answer sheets
- Re-evaluation of Answers
Kindly note that Rs. 100/- must be paid per question for the revaluation procedure. On the other hand, Verification of Marks cost Rs. 500/- whereas Photocopy of Answer Sheet cost Rs. 700/-.Moreover, the application fee for Verification of Marks and Photocopy of Answer Sheets will be Rs. 500/-per paper and Rs. 700 per answer sheet, respectively. To clear the CBSE board exam, candidates should get a minimum of 33% in each subject and the overall aggregate. Therefore, students who fail to get a minimum score can apply for the CBSE revaluation 2022.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.