"CAT 2022 notifications will be out tomorrow i.e., 31 July 2022 on the official website. Know the steps to register for Cat exam 2022."
CAT 2022 Notifications: IIM Bangalore will release the CAT notification and exam dates for 2022 tomorrow i.e. 31 July 2022. From next week, IIM Bangalore will start the registration process for CAT. The authorities will hold the exam of CAT on 27 November 2022. However, the CAT 2022 notification will be out tomorrow on the official website. IIM Bangalore will conduct the CAT exam. The difficulty level of the question paper is going to be from moderate to the high difficulty level. The institute is going to conduct the CAT exam after a 5-year gap.
Students who are graduates and final year graduation students can apply for the CAT examination. Also, the students need to have a minimum aggregate score of 50% marks.
The institute will release the CAT online application form on the official website. The application fee for General candidates is Rs. 2,200 and for Reserved category candidates, it’s Rs. 1,100.
Important Dates for CAT 2022 Notifications and Exams
Given below in the table are the important dates for CAT exam 2022.
|CAT 2022 notification release||31 July 2022|
|Start of Registrations||03 August 2022|
|End of Registrations||Third Week of September|
|Correction of CAT form||Last Week of September|
|Release of CAT Admit Card||Last week of October|
|Release of CAT mock test||First week of November, 2022|
|CAT exam 2022||27 November 2022|
|Release of CAT answer key||First week of December, 2022|
|Challenge Process for Answer key||First week of December, 2022|
|Release of Final answer||Last week of December, 2022|
|Result Declaration of CAT 2022||First week of January, 2023|
How to Apply for CAT Application cum Registration Process 2022?
Candidates can follow the given steps to apply for the CAT exam.
- Candidates first need to visit the official website of CAT – iimcat.ac.in
- Next, they need to click on the new registration tab.
- Candidates need to enter details like name, phone number, nationality, date of birth, email id
- Next, the candidate need to authenticate their account with the OTP on their phone.
- They need to log in with the password and user id given to them in the mail.
- After that, the candidates need to enter academic details, personal details, courses, preferred test cities, and IIMs.
- They need to upload signatures and scanned photographs along with other certificates if required.
- Lastly, candidates need to pay the application fee via any online payment method.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.