"IIMB will close the CAT Application Form 2022 window today at 5 PM. To apply now, candidates can visit the official website."
CAT 2022 Application Form: The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore, will close the CAT 2022 Application Form window today at 5 PM. To apply now, candidates can visit the official website of the IIM CAT 2022 Exam- iimcat.ac.in.
How to Fill CAT Application Form 2022?
The following are the steps to complete the CAT 2022 Application Form:
- First, go to the official website of the CAT 2022 Exam- iimcat.ac.in.
- Click on the “New Registration” tab to open the registration form.
- Now enter all the required details in the designated fields.
- The candidate’s login credentials, i.e., CAT 2022 login ID and password, will be generated
- Then use the login credentials using to login on to the website
- Following that, the candidate can start on the CAT online application form.
- Subsequently, upload the scanned copies of the required documents
- Pay the CAT application fee(unreserved category – INR 2300, reserved category – INR 1150).
- Verify all the details entered and submit the application form
- Finally, download and take a printout of the filled application form.
After the CAT Registration 2022 window closes, candidates can edit/modify their CAT 2022 Application Form during the application correction window. The authorities will release the CAT 2022 Admit Card for candidates to download on 27 October. The CAT 2022 Exam is scheduled on 27 November.
CAT Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates must ensure that they fit the eligibility criteria for CAT 2022 before filling out the application form:
- A degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Unreserved category candidates need to secure 50% marks. There is a 5% relaxation for reserved category candidates.
- Those who have completed professional studies (CA/ CS/ ICWA/ FIAI) can also apply.
- Students pursuing their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.