CAT 2022 Application Correction: The window to make corrections to the CAT 2022 Application Form will be opened soon. The application CAT Application Correction 2022 window is expected to remain open for 2 to 5 days. Authorities will notify the last date once the window opens. To access the CAT Application Form Correction 2022 facility, candidates must log in on the IIM CAT 2022 website: iimcat.ac.in.
The candidate will be able to perform to make corrections to the particulars, given details and scanned pictures submitted while filling the CAT Application Form. The editable details are the Personal and Educational Details and also the Test City preferences. Moreover, candidates will be able to modify the scanned photograph and signature file as well.
However, the Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email ID, and State are non-editable in the CAT 2022 Application Correction. If the candidate made mistakes in the Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email ID, they would have to register again. In such circumstances, the registration fees paid will not be refunded.
Steps to Perform CAT 2022 Application Correction
The following steps will enable candidates to perform CAT 2022 Application Correction:
- First, visit the official website of CAT 2022: iimcat.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “Existing User” tab.
- Then enter the login credentials, i.e., User ID and Password.
- Click on the login button and log in.
- Once logged in on the candidate portal, candidates can make changes to the information in the respective fields of the application form.
- Following this, candidates must check the application form thoroughly and verify all the information is correct.
- Once the verification is done, click on the ‘Save’ button.
- Then the candidate may download and take a printout of the CAT 2022 Application form.
NOTE: An alternate method of modifying data in the CAT 2022 application form is by generating a query on the candidate query form.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.