CAPF Exam Starts 7 August: The Union Public Service Commission conducts the Central Armed Public Forces Examinations. This examination is for the recruitment of Assistant Commandment in the Central Armed Public Forces. CAPF is a national-level examination. This year, the CAPF exam starts on 7 August 2022. Officials have already released the admit card on 15 July 2022.
All eligible candidates can download their admit cards from the official website of UPSC.
Candidates will need to provide their login credentials like Date of Birth and Registration Number. Officials will release the admit card online. Candidates will not get any admit cards via post or courier.
Steps to Download CAPF Admit Card (CAPF Exam Starts 7 August)
Candidates can follow the given steps to download the CAPF admit card.
- Candidates first need to visit the official website of CAPF – www.upsc.gov.in
- Next, on the new page, they need to click on “E-Admit Cards for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
- After that, under the “view online” tab candidates will see a “click here” link. Next, a new window will appear on the screen for the candidates to download the admit card.
- On the login page, candidates can enter their login credentials like email id and registration number in the required field.
- Candidates can now see the admit card displayed on the screen.
- They can carefully review the admit card and download it. Take a printout for future reference.
All the candidates should take their admit card to the exam hall. No exam centres will allow candidates without an admit card.
Candidates should check all the details of the admit card very carefully. In case of any discrepancy/errors, they should immediately report it to the officials.
Details Mentioned on the CAPF Admit Card
Given below are the details on the admit card. Candidates should check all the details carefully.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Location
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.