"Bharti Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) started the BVP BUMAT 2022 counselling on 7 July 2022, which will conclude on 10 July 2022."
Bharti Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) started the BVP BUMAT 2022 counselling on 7 July 2022. However, the last date for counselling is 10 July 2022. All the candidates who appeared for the BVP BUMAT 2022, conducted on 24th & 25th June 2022 and have qualified for the same will be eligible for the counselling. Furthermore, counselling will be conducted offline, and candidates are advised to attend the counselling in person. Otherwise, the candidature will be denied.
BUMAT 2022 Counselling Dates
The candidates can check the important dates for BUMAT 2022 in the table given below:
|BUMAT 2022 Exam Date||24 & 25 June 2022|
|BUMAT 2022 Results Date||30 June 2022|
|BUMAT 2022 Counselling Date||7 July to 10 July 2022|
The candidates eligible for the counselling process can have an overview of the counselling process mentioned below.
Step 1. Visit the counselling college
No personal invitations for BUMAT counselling 2022 will be sent to any candidate. Hence, candidates must check the venue online by themselves.
Step 2. Document Verification
For Document Verification, candidates must carry the following documents in their original form and self-attested copies at the time of counselling.
- Migration certificate from the university from which the candidate has passed the last exam
- Final qualifying examination proof
- Transfer certificate from the college last attended
- Character certificate from the Principal of the college last attended.
- Affidavit of gaps (if applicable)
- Change in name certificate (in case of married female candidates)
- DD of the requisite fee
- 5 recent passport-size photographs
- Caste certificate (in case of SC/ST candidates)
- Caste validity certificate (in case of SC/ST candidates)
Step 3. On-Spot Admissions
Candidates will be offered on-spot admission as per their rank and seat availability. If any candidate has failed to confirm admission given to them, the same will stand cancelled and the resultant vacancy will be offered to the next eligible candidate from the list.
About Fees: The fees can be paid by the candidates willing to take admission through a Bank Draft drawn in the name of “The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune, payable at Pune”.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.