"The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) 2022 preliminary exams admit card."
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) prelims exams admit card on the BPSC website, bpsc.bih.nic.in. Candidates can download the BPSC CDPO admit card by logging in at bpsc.bih.nic.in. The BPSC CDPO prelims exam will be held on 15 May 2022. The earlier scheduled BPSC CDPO exam date was 6 February. There are 55 vacancies that the BPSC intends to fill through the BPSC CDPO exam. Candidates should hold a bachelor’s degree to be eligible for attending the exam.
Steps to Download the BPSC CDPO 2022 Admit Card
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to download the BPSC CDPO admit card:
- Go to the BPSC website – bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Then, click on the “Download BPSC CDPO Prelims Admit Card 2022” link.
- Afterward, enter the application number and date of birth in the given space.
- Press the submit button.
- The CDPO admit card will appear on the screen.
- Finally, download the admit card and take a printout as the admit card is required to gain access to the exam hall.
The BPSC CDPO prelims exam is an objective test for 150 marks. The duration of the exam is of 2 hours. Those who clear the CDPO prelims exam can write the Bihar CDPO mains exam, where they can choose one subject. The exam is for three hours and carries 300 marks. Those who clear the BPSC CDPO mains exam have to attend an interview that carries 120 marks. Finally, candidates will be selected based on their overall marks.