"BITS Pilani has announced the BITSAT 2022 application form for the session 1 exam on its official website: bitsadmission.com."
The Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences (BITS) Pilani has announced the BITSAT 2022 application form for the session 1 exam. Therefore, contenders aspiring for engineering admission at BITS campuses can now fill out the online BITSAT application form 2022. The deadline to fill out the BITS application form 2022 is 21 May.
The management has also declared the BITSAT exam date 2022. BITS Pilani will conduct two sessions of the BISTAT 2022 exam as a computer-based test. The authorities will hold session 1 from 20 June to 26 June. Whereas session two will be conducted from 22 July to 26 July 2022.
The important events and dates of the exam are as follows:
|BITSAT 2022 application form release||14 March 2022|
|Deadline to submit BITS form 2022||21 May 2022|
|Exam date||20 June to 26 June 2022 (session 1)|
The various documents required while filling out the application form are:
- Scanned image of the signature
- Scanned image of the photograph
- Valid email ID for registration
- Educational certificates
- Operating mobile phone number
- Debit/credit card for online fee payment
Fill out the details correctly. Once the BITSAT 2022 modification window opens, contenders can review the particulars entered incorrectly while filling out the form.
How to Fill Out the Application Form?
It is vital to fill out the BITSAT application form 2022 accurately since the authorities will reject the application forms citing false details. Follow these steps to fill out the application form correctly:
- Visit the official BITS Pilani admission portal: bitsadmission.com.
- Click on the link to apply online.
- In the next window, click on the “Allow me to Apply Online” option.
- Register yourself and login using your valid credentials.
- Fill out the BITSAT form correctly.
- Upload the required scanned documents.
- Pay the BITSAT application fee via online methods.
- Finally, click on the submit button