" Bihar LRC Recruitment 2022 invites applications for Amin, Clerk & Others Vacancy. Interested candidates can apply on the official website."
Bihar LRC Recruitment 2022: Directorate of Land Records & Survey (DLRS), Government of Bihar invites applications for Amin, Clerk & Kanoongo. Those candidates who are interested must read the official notification before applying online.
How to Apply Online for Bihar LRC Recruitment 2022?
Follow the given below steps to apply for Bihar LRC recruitment 2022.
- Firstly, visit the official website biharjobportal.com
- Download the official notification and read it completely before applying
- Now, complete registration and upload the necessary documents.
- After successful registration, Login using your Username & Password.
- Now, make an online payment mode.
- At last, take print our application for future reference.
Bihar LRC Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
The age limit of Bihar LRC Recruitment 2022 is given below:
- For Kanoongo & Amin: Minimum - 18 Years
- For other posts: Minimum - 21 Years.
- Maximum age - 37 Years (Male & Female)
For Age relaxation criterions, check notification.
Education qualifications for Bihar LRC Recruitment 2022 are given below.
- Clerk – Candidates should have a bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university.
- AMIN – Candidates should have a Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized board or institute.
- Kanoonago – Candidates should have a Diploma in Civil Engineering and a minimum of 2 years of working experience.
- Assistant Settlement Officer – Candidates should have a Diploma in Civil Engineering and a minimum of 2 years of working experience.
Selection will be based on the percentage of marks obtained in Matriculation, Inter, Graduation and Post Graduation. The selection process will be done by preparing a merit list based on the weightage of 5 and a maximum of 20 marks for the year.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News