"BSEB, or the Bihar School Examination Board, has postponed the registration deadline for the class 12 exams to 3 September 2021."
BSEB, or the Bihar School Examination Board, has postponed the registration deadline for the 2022 class 12 exams. Thus, students can submit their application forms for the intermediate board assessment by 3 September 2021. Earlier, the board had scheduled the application window to close on 27 August 2021. Candidates can visit the official website, inter22.biharboardonline.com, for more details. In addition, the examination fee payment window will also be available until 3 September 2021.
Steps to Apply for Bihar Class 12 Board Examinations
School officials can refer to the following instructions to download and provide registration forms to interested students.
- Visit the official website – inter22.biharboardonline.com.
- Then, select the pertinent stream application form link on the home page.
- Afterwards, the registration form PDF will appear on the screen.
- Then, officials should transfer the application fee of INR 150 per student.
- School representatives must then provide two copies of the application to each interested candidate.
- Students must then fill out both registration forms correctly with personal, academic, and communication details.
- Afterwards, candidates should submit a copy to their respective schools and keep the other form for future reference.
- Finally, school officials can upload scanned versions of the exam applications to the official portal available on the home page.
Mock Admit Card Release
State board officials have also published mock admit cards to verify candidate information. Hence, students can download admit cards to verify the stated information. In case of discrepancies in student admit cards, school officials must make corrections online. Moreover, application errors regarding religion, gender, medium, nationality, caste, etc., can be corrected through the official facility. If faced with any doubts, candidates can contact helpline representatives by calling 06122230039 or 06122235161.