"The Bihar Board 12th Registration 2023 window closes today. BSEB will charge INR 150, on top of the regular registration fee, as a late fee. "
Bihar Board 12th Registration 2023: BSEB is closing the registration process for Class 12 Board Exams 2023 today, October 20. This provision is made for late registrations, wherein BSEB is levying a late fee of INR 150 for each late Bihar Board 12th registration 2023, on top of the regular registration fee.
Bihar Board 12th Registration 2023 Process
Usually, the schools are in-charge of completing registrations for the Class 12 Board Exams. However, some students study under the Board independently. These students can follow the instructions below to complete their registrations.
- Firstly, go to the official website.
- Now, log in by entering the username and password.
- Then, select the view/edit option to fill out the details and click on submit.
- Additionally, upload the photograph and signature of the student.
- Next, enter your board examination subjects.
- Once all the steps mentioned above are complete, move to fee payment.
- Further, opt for the regular or private student option, depending on which category you fall into.
- Lastly, complete payment through your preferred mode and submit the Bihar Board 12th registration 2023 form.
Documents To Upload
While submitting the application form, the authorities require a few documents for successful registrations. Check the list below to know what mandatory document students must submit.
- A valid photo identification proof.
- Passport-size photograph.
- Previous class mark sheets.
- Caste certificate.
- Birth certificate.
- Bihar Board 12th Registration 2023 form.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.