"The AACCC is starting the AYUSH NEET counselling 2021 first round registration today on its official website aaccc.gov.in."
Ayush Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC) is starting the first-round registration for NEET 2021 counselling today, 29 January 2022. Hence, the registration link has been provided on its official site, aaccc.gov.in. Moreover, counselling will be conducted for all eligible candidates who are qualified for NEET-UG 2021 and are aspiring to get admissions. The registration deadline for AYUSH NEET counselling 2021 round one is 2nd February 2022.
AACCC will allow 15% of All India Quota seats in government, central institutes, and 100% seats at deemed universities. Thus, AYUSH NEET counselling 2021 will cover around 52720 seats for UG courses in Ayurveda, Yoga, Unani, Siddha, and Homoeopathy. Also, candidates can apply for internal seats at Delhi University & Banaras Hindu University through this counselling process. Also, the choice filling facility will be accessible on the official website from 30 January to 2 February 2022. Therefore, candidates can refer to the seat matrix on the official website to fill out their choices.
Steps to Complete AYUSH NEET Counselling 2021 First Round Registration
Follow the instructions below to register and fill in the choices for AYUSH NEET 2021 counselling.
- Visit the official website aaccc.gov.in.
- Then select “UG Counselling” from the home page.
- Click on “Online Registration” to begin the process.
- Provide your name, parent’s name, ID details, mobile number, and email ID.
- Candidates can now log in with the number and password sent to their registered email and phone number.
- Fill in the personal, academic, contact, and other NEET required information and verify the same.
- Candidates can now pay the registration fee for AYUSH NEET
- Take a printout of the confirmation page after checking the details.
Candidates must fill out choice forms between 30 January and 2 February after completing the registration process. The seat allocation process will continue on 3rd and 4th February 2022. AACCC will announce the round one results on 5 February 2022. The process will conclude with another step. Candidates will physically need to report to their assigned college/institute between 7th and 14th February 2022.