"The AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee will start the round 2 registrations for the AYUSH NEET 2021 tomorrow, 25 February"
The AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC) will start the round 2 registrations for the AYUSH courses through the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, NEET 2021 scores tomorrow, 25 February. The choice filling and locking window will open from 26 February onwards. Moreover, the deadline for eligible candidates to participate in round two of AYUSH NEET-UG counselling will be 2 March 2022.
The AYUSH NEET counselling round 2 seat allotment results will be published online on 5 March 2022. AACCC conducts AYUSH NEET counselling for admission under 15% All India Quota (AIQ), central/deemed universities, national institutes, and private colleges.
Steps to Register for AYUSH NEET 2021 Round 2
Authorities will start round 2 of AYUSH UG NEET 2021 counselling tomorrow. Thus, applicants can follow the steps given below to register for round 2 counselling.
- Visit the official website – aaccc.gov.in.
- Then, click on the “UG Counselling” tab.
- Afterwards, click on the “New Registration” link.
- Then, enter roll number, NEET application number, candidate’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, and security pin.
- Login using roll number and password sent to the registered email address and number.
- Complete AYUSH counselling registration by entering personal, academic, NEET, contact details and uploading the scanned images.
- Pay the NEET registration fee, verify the details mentioned, and take a printout of the confirmation page.
- Go back to the official website and log in with the credentials.
- Fill in the choice of course and colleges as per priority order.
- Finally, submit the application form.