"Authorities will end the registration process for Assam CEE 2022 counselling today, 4 September 2022."
Assam CEE 2022 Counselling: Authorities will end the registration process for Assam CEE 2022 counselling today, 4 September. During the Assam CEE 2022 counselling process, the candidates must register, upload documents, fill in their choices, and submit the form. Payment of counselling fee also has to be done. Eligible and registered candidates will be allotted based on their rank, preferences, and seat availability.
Process for Assam CEE 2022 Counselling Registration
The given steps can be followed to complete the Assam CEE 2022 counselling registration process.
- Visit the official website, astu.ac.in.
- Now, the candidates must log in using their roll number and date of birth.
- Next, the candidates must update the essential details and submit the form.
- Candidates have to scan and upload all of the required necessary documents.
- Then candidates have to fill in their choice of colleges and courses in the order of preference.
- After reviewing the details provided, the candidates must submit the Assam CEE 2022 counselling form.
- Finally, the candidates have to pay the counselling fee of INR 800.
Documents Required for Assam CEE 2022 Counselling
- PRC – The candidate must provide a valid Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC)
- Caste/Category Certificate: In the case of caste, a candidate must provide valid documents (if applicable)
- For age proof, a candidate needs to submit the 10th Admit Card/Pass Certificate issued by the Board/ Council
- 10th mark sheet – 10th standard/equivalent examination marks card
- 12th mark sheet and admit card – 12th standard/equivalent examination marks card
- Candidates need to carry four recent passport-size color photographs.
Assam CEE 2022 Seat Allotment
The authorities will announce the Assam CEE 2022 seat allotment result online. The candidates must log in using the required credentials to check the allotment status. All the allotted candidates must confirm their admission before the final date. Failure to confirm their seat before the final date will lead to the cancellation of admissions.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.