"Authorities have released the APICET 2022 application forms on 12 May 2022. The deadline to apply for the exam is 10 June 2022."
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam has started the online registrations for APICET 2022 on the official website cets.apsche.ap.gov.in. Therefore, interested and eligible candidates can fill out the registration forms to get admission to the MBA program of Andhra University before the last date – 10 June 2022 (without a late fee).
Important Dates for APICET 2022
Candidates must go through the schedule of the entrance exam given below.
|Release of Application Forms||12 May 2022|
|Last Date to Apply (without late fee)||10 June 2022|
|Last Date to Apply (with late fee of INR 2000)||25 June 2022|
|Last Date to Apply (with late fee of INR 3000)||02 July 2022|
|Last Date to Apply (with late fee of INR 5000)||09 July 2022|
|Application Correction Window||11 to 13 July 2022|
|Release of Admit Cards||18 July 2022|
|Exam Date||25 July 2022|
Steps to fill the APICET 2022 Application Form
Candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for the entrance exam.
- Visit the official website – cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
- Click on ‘Click here to go’ under AP ICET 2022 on the home page.
- On the next page click on ‘Step 1’ and pay the application fee.
- Now check your payment status. After successful payment proceed to the next step.
- Click on ‘Step 3’ and fill up the detailed application form.
- Finally, click on ‘Step 4′ to download and take a print out of the submitted application form.
Furthermore, the APICET exam is scheduled to be held on 25 July 2022 in offline mode.