"Authorities from the AP DSC have opened the online window to raise objections the AP TET answer key 2022 on the official website."
AP TET Answer Key 2022: Authorities from the Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh (AP DSC) have opened the online window to raise objections the AP TET answer key 2022. Moreover, the online window for raising objections to the AP TET 2022 answer key will remain active between 1-7 September. Thus, candidates must log in to their registered accounts to raise objections against the AP TET 2022 answer key.
Candidates must know that authorities already released the answer keys on 31 August. The AP TET answer key 2022 are available for Paper 1 (Part A & Part B) and Paper 2 (Part A & Part B) in PDF format.
Process to Raise Objections Against the AP TET Answer Key 2022
Candidates must follow the instructions below to raise objections against the AP TET answer key 2022:
- First, go to the official website at apcfss.in.
- Next, navigate to and click on the “Objection Entry” link.
- Then, log in to the candidate portal by entering your candidate ID, DOB, and verification code.
- Now, upload your objection with supporting evidence in the required field.
- Finally, submit the form and print it for all future reference.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.